Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My First Post

 Hi everybody,
This is the 1st post on my 1st blog. I create this blog although I have not time to write every day but I will try to write at least one post per week. I will write in English to improve my English so I really ask you to correct my errors by commenting on my posts.

Before I was asking myself about people who write posts and have blogs not one blog, how do they get time to write? but the answer is so easy, if you want to do something, you will.

What make me deciding to create a blog and write post is a movie, I am not kidding. The movie is called Jolia & Jolie. If you watched the movie, you will not be surprised. If you didn't, I recommend it.

so everybody I will leave you and go to my bed because it is calling me to share it its night(it afraid of the dark) and I have to sleep to be able to work tomorrow isA

waiting your comments

Bye bye

5 comments:

  1. who gave u the movieee ;) ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) lovely friends, miss you both badly.
    Lovely step ya Amir, from my very very short life :D, every single step can help walking the whole road.

    Give me the movie ya Mina

    :) God be with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. George:
    howa el blog dah mafihoosh 3'er film wa7ed? :P :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dalia and George
    I miss u too

    ReplyDelete